Wednesday, October 14, 2015

What Is Your Story's Theme Song?


Hi all!

So I don't know about you but when I get a new story idea, more often than not it comes from a song. A song that tells my brain "this concept would make a great story" and so I'd like to share the theme song for my current project. I won't tell you what that project is but this song is the reason I'm writing it. It's where I got the idea. So without further ado, here is Will I from the musical RENT. In the comments or on facebook or twitter or tumblr, whichever you happen to get this link from, tell me if you have a theme song for one of your stories.



1 comment:

  1. I tend to be very musically inclined, but my stories are rarely inspired by particular songs though often songs will come to mind as befitting what I'm writing.

    My blog posts are very often interwoven with songs as I put up "Soundtrack of my Life" posts and participate in the twice monthly Battle of the Bands.

    Arlee Bird
    A to Z Challenge Co-host
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete